No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Calak Calamine Lotion as Acne ...
Buy Calak lotion 15%, manufactured by Shalaks Pharmaceuticals. It is used to treat skin conditions like acne, skin inflammation, dry and/or flaky skin, skin infections, etc.
Calamine Lotion For Acne
Calamine moisturizer for acne is used for acne-prone skin, skin irritation, infections, itchy, dry and flaky skin.
Ingredients of Calak Lotion For Acne
Calamine lotion ingredients include Bentonite Topical, Calamine Topical, Glycerin Topical, Sodium Citrate Topical, and Zinc Oxide Topical as dynamic ingredients.
Key Ingredient Benefits
Bentonite: – Bentonite assists with expelling toxins from your pores, permits the skin to mend, and decreases aggravation. It assists with helping acne blemishes on the face.
Calamine: – It dries oozing or sobbing of pimples or acne, assuages from minor skin aggravation, and treats tingling and skin irritation brought about by Chickenpox, creepy insect bites or stings, measles, burn from the sun, dermatitis and other skin conditions.
Glycerol: – Use calamine lotion for acne and other sleek skin conditions like skin infections, wrinkles, and barely recognizable differences.
Zinc Oxide: – Used to treat seriously dried-out skin, and other minor aggravations
Benefits of Calamine Lotion For Face
- You can utilize Calamine cream for acne
- It dispenses with dark spots
- It alleviates dry skin
- Treats insect bites and chickenpox rankles
- Treats Eczema and Psoriasis
- Reduces Oiliness
- Treats nail fungus
Directions for Using the Calamine Lotion For Acne
- Utilize this lotion on the skin only.
- Shake well before use.
- Clean and dry the area to be dealt with.
- Apply on the influenced zone as advised by your doctor.
- Apply this moisturizer with a cotton pad and permit it to dry on the skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes, mouth, nose, or genital/anal zones. If it happens, wash that region completely with a lot of water.
General Instructions For Calamine Lotion For Face
- Before utilizing calamine lotion for acne, tell your primary care physician on the off chance that you are hypersensitive to any of its ingredients and a rundown of your current prescriptions, over-the-counter items, and previous diseases.
- For pregnant and breastfeeding ladies, counsel your doctor before utilizing this cream.
- Wash your skin when applying this cream.
- Applying an over the top amount may bring about peeling off the skin. Apply a thin layer or lesser amount of lotion to abstain from peeling.
Side-Effects of Calamine Lotion
The primary calamine lotion side effects include irritation or redness. Quit utilizing it and counsel your primary care physician.