No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Ciclopirox Nail Lacquer as an ...
Manufactured by Intas Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd., Nailrox Nail lacquer is an anti-fungal medication. It is used to treat conditions like athlete’s foot, tine infections, yeast infections, jock itch, seborrheic dermatitis, and more.
Nailrox Nail Lacquer is a synthetic antifungal treatment for conditions like mycoses. It is commonly applied only on the skin, the epidermal layer. It stops the development of bacteria in toenails and fingernails by treating athlete’s foot, jock itch, tinea infection, seborrheic dermatitis, and so forth.
The key ingredient of Ciclopirox nail lacquer is Ciclopirox olamine topical 8% w/w to treat the fungal infections. It represses most Candida, Epidermophyton, Microsporum, Trichophyton species, and M. furfur by disturbing DNA, RNA, and protein synthesis.
Uses of Ciclopirox Nail Lacquer
Athlete’s Foot: Ciclopirox nail lacquer likewise treats fungal infections of the feet.
Onychomycosis: The Ciclopirox nail lacquer treats fingernails and toenails described by thickened nails, whitish to yellow-brown discoloration, weak or worn-out nails, and so on.
Jock Itch: Treats fungal infections around the inner thighs, genitals, and butts.
Tinea Versicolor: Treats tinea versicolor described by little and stained fixes on the skin.
Seborrheic Dermatitis: Ciclopirox lotion is utilized to treat fungal infections on skin and scalp like dandruff, redness, itching, and so forth.
Tinea Corporis: Treats fiery or non-inflammatory injuries on the glabrous skin.
How to Use Ciclopirox on Infected Nails?
- Use as specified by your primary care physician or check the label before utilizing it.
- Trim your nails appropriately.
- Apply the lacquer with the given applicator brush to the influenced nails.
- Let it dry for 30 seconds.
- Abstain from getting this Ciclopirox nail lacquer in your eyes, mouth, or nose. In the event of unintentional contact wash with a lot of water right away.
- Abstain from utilizing any nail varnishes, or artificial nails during the treatment.
- Try not to share your nail-filer with anybody as this can cause infection.
- Try not to cover the applied area with wraps or other covering except if advised by your Doctor.
Side-Effects of Ciclopirox Nail Lacquer
You may encounter some major or minor side-effects of utilizing Nailrox nail lacquer which incorporates swelling, rashes, headache, burning sensation, and redness. If any of these conditions endure, counsel your primary care physician as soon as possible.