No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Tri O Bloc Cream for Skin Ligh...
Tri O Bloc cream, manufactured by Curatio Pharma, is an effective skin lightening cream. It contains arbutin topical and lactokine topical as active ingredients. The cream offers superior depigmentation along with sun protection.
Tri O Bloc cream is an effective skin lightening agent that offers a bread depigmentation along with sun protection. The aim effect of the cream is to enhance the skin deposition of hydrophilic skin lightening agents and to treat acute radiation dermatitis.
The cream has active ingredients like Alpha Arbutin and Lactokine Methoxy Cinnamate. Other ingredients include Phenyl Ethyl Resorcinol, Octyl Methoxy Cinnamate, and MBBT. The primary Tri O Bloc cream benefit is that there are no side effects at all.
Hyperpigmentation is a condition that occurs when the skin produces excess melanin which makes spots or patches of skin appear darker than surrounding areas. Melanin is the pigment that gives color to your skin. hyperpigmentation can be caused by acne marks, wounds, chickenpox marks, burn marks, exposure to the sun and hormonal changes.
Key Benefits Of Tri O Bloc Cream
- Effective skin lightening agent and sun protection cream.
- It helps get rid of dark spots.
- An effective depigmenting agent.
- It helps in the reduction of melanin production.
How To Use Tri O Bloc Cream?
- Always wash your hands before and after utilizing the cream.
- Clean and pat dry the area when you have to apply the cream.
- Apply only a thin layer of the cream.
- Massage in a circular motion and wait for the cream to get absorbed.
- Once treated the area, don’t wash it immediately.
- Always apply at least 15-20 minutes before going out in the sun.
General Instruction To Follow
- Consult your doctor about your current skin conditions, medications, diseases, and allergies before using the cream.
- Read some cream reviews before purchasing the cream.
- Keep away from children.
- Don’t apply more or less amount of cream than necessary and recommended.